1. Доступ к загрузкам имеют пользователи со статусом КЛИЕНТЫ (заказчики сайта)
    Для обновления одного шаблона необходимо оплатить услугу Техническая поддержка (500 руб. - Яндекс-деньги или банковский перевод) модуль справа-внизу, сообщить {admin_forum} контактный e-mail
  2. У наших подписчиков ВКонтакте появилась возможность скачать первую версию любого шаблона для ознакомления абсолютно бесплатно. Вступаем и заказываем нужный шаблон на странице группы - https://vk.com/yootheme
    Скрыть объявление

WordPress Healthy makeup

Тема в разделе "Шаблоны WordPress", создана пользователем rebeccaair, 19 янв 2018.

1. rebeccaair
    Оффлайн

rebeccaair Новичок

Odds are you see no less than one of the Hadid sisters fly up on the web or in your Insta encourage each and every day. The supermodel kin are entirely universal, yet still figure out how to look faultless at each locating.

Obviously, IRL even they do not have the liven of Photoshop channels when pimples emerge or sunburns happen. That is precisely why Bella, for one, takes some excellence useful tidbits from her mom-OG Hadid supermodel, Yolanda-to heart.

In a current meeting with Glamor, the more youthful Hadid uncovers the counsel that keeps her skin shining. "My mother did not show me a great deal about cosmetics growing on the grounds that she had become wiped out with the Lyme disease," she says. "Be that as it may, she did dependably let me know, 'Skin before cosmetics such as asking is smashbox cruelty free.'" As such, it's smarter to keep your composition.

[​IMG]

To keep her skin's wellbeing a need, Hadid remains faithful to her healthy skin regimen and dependably packs hydrating basics. "Presently I endeavor to stay steady with my schedule, especially when voyaging," she says. "I do not leave home without serums or oils." Smart move, considering the model's continual dashing the world over (and that plane air is not helpful for extraordinary skin). It would appear that a solid counsel is inherited.

You can take the healthy makeup with diy with pure materials, such as the tutorials how to diy setting spray

[​IMG]

Поделиться этой страницей